Designed by James Gibbs, built between 1714 and 1723 and consecrated in 1724.
Saunders Waterford 100% Cotton Watercolour Paper, 300g/m, paper size 250mm x 280mm, image size 250mm x 280mm.
One of the churches rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren after the great fire of London
This beautiful old church sits at the squeeze, where the North Road is pinched as it goes into High Barnet
The one time residence of David Livingstone the explorer
Sketched while waiting for a friend while sitting by Santa Maria della Scala